Thursday, June 13, 2013

T-Shirts June 10 - 12

June 10: Izze
Year Acquired: 2005 (I think)
Location: Boston

front
This a a strange one. Some friends had a mysterious box sitting near the mailboxes in their apartment building for weeks and weeks. It was addressed to a former resident and no forwarding address was available. It was determined that the statute of limitations for opening mail had passed so we opened the box. There was many t-shirts promoting that overpriced (yet tasty) drink that I've only seen in Starbucks. I'll never turn down a free t-shirt.
back

June 12: The Wrens
Year Acquired: 2007 (I think)
Location: mailorder

One of the softest t-shirts I own. And I borrowed the name of this blog from a Wrens song off, "The Meadowlands," one of my favorite non-metal albums. The song is definitely worth hearing. And if the album title didn't give it away, the shirt will tell you where the band hails from.

No comments: